New stock arriving early August. Click here to be notified of arrival.
The latest addition to the SABO collection, the GoodLift is the perfect shoe for lifters who prefer a shoe without a heel. Featuring an all-new non-marking outsole with minimum thickness and a special pattern for maximum grip. The upper is made of thick, supportive leather with a man-made liner. The GoodLift also has a 30 mm super durable metatarsal strap for a secure fit.
This is the perfect shoe for deadlifts, squats without a heel, and bench press.
- New non marking outsole, minimally thick (5 mm) and designed to support the foot under heavy loads.
- Pattern on bottom sole designed for maximum grip against the floor.
- 30 mm wide ultra-durable lateral strap for a secure fit.
- Classic upper construction, with natural leather and quality components make for a solid and durable shoe.
- The soles are thin and flat to decrease pulling distance. A thin sole means the barbell is higher up from the floor relative to the athlete. This allows for more weight to be lifted since the pulling distance becomes shorter.
- Specialized footwear protects the feet from injuries related to heavy lifting. Protects athlete's feet from platypodia (flattening of the arches).
- This shoe provides maximum stability for the ankle.
- The soles are made from materials that do not have any give which results in a good surface to push against. The pattern and side support on the outsole minimizes slipping.