How to find your Wei-Rui shoe size
- You need a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.
- Draw a straight line on the paper. The line should be longer than your foot.
- Place the paper on a flat surface.
- Place your foot on the paper - with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. We recommend standing as this will spread your foot out for a more accurate measurement.
- Draw a mark at the tip of your toe and the back of your heel.
- Measure both feet.
- Take a ruler and measure the distance between the marks.
- To find your correct shoes size you should add some extra space (1.5-2cm or 0.6-0.8inches) to be sure your foot can fit in the shoe.
- Use the Size Converter below and find the length that fits your measurement best. The converter will tell you which size to choose.
- If between sizes, we recommend you go up ½ size
These shoes come in Men's sizes only. (Ladies, please order 1 full size smaller to convert to the equivalent Men’s size). We highly recommend that you measure your foot length using the instructions below and then find your size using our size converter.
The length of the shoe is measured from the heel to the end toe tip on the inside of the shoe (excluding lining and inner sole). More accurate measurements are taken while standing.
- Measure your feet.
- Select unit and choose the length closest to your measurement.
- Add extra space to find your shoe size. (Normally 2cm/0.8in)
- Please note, if the size recommended by this calculator is larger than your regular running shoe size, then order your regular shoe size instead.
Typically, for men, the Size Converter should output your regular shoe size or half a size smaller. If the suggested size is much different to your regular shoe please contact us with your details.