The world's first lifting shoe designed with the needs of Girevoy and Kettlebell sport athletes in mind.
- An anatomically optimized design using anthropomorphic measurements of athletes.
- An asymmetrical outsole designed to support the proper movement of the foot when performing single (and double) kettlebell movements.
- Innovative sole made of TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) specifically designed for working with heavy kettlebells and weights.
-The outsole is built on the Sabo Power Platform (SPP), flexible in the toe box with a solid, supportive heel and even weight distribution throughout the shoe.
- Improved upper construction using ultra-durable synthetic materials, providing maximum support for the foot and maximum stability for the ankle. These shoes fit like a glove.
- Proportional heel height related to shoe size:
Size 40-41: 0.71 inches
Size 42-43: 0.73 inches
Size 44-45: 0.77 inches
- Designed specifically for Girevoy and Kettlebell sport, these shoes improve lifting performance and safety.
- Compared to western shoe models, these shoes are not as narrow and have more volume.
- With a non-compressible raised heel/sole, metatarsal strap, and glove like fit, these shoes are also perfectly functional for weightlifting, powerlifting, bodybuilding and crossfit.
- Thoroughly tested upper materials to maximize comfort, safety and durability.