HumanX X4 Speed Rope
- Designed for control, engineered for speed
- Triple axis dual bearing spin mechanism accelerates cable throughout rotation for increased speed
- Fully adjustable 10ft super tough nylon-coated steel cable resists twisting and scuffing
- Tactified rubber grips for greater control and to prevent slippage
- Precision die-cast polished aluminum head
- Ergonomically-designed 6″ handles
- Avoid kinks by coiling cable when not jumping. Cable will scuff on concrete.
- To evaluate your jump rope length, loop the rope around your foot and pull the handles level to your armpit. If the rope extends past your armpit it should be shortened. Use allen wrench (included) to loosen allen screw and remove Delrin ball. (Don’t remove screw.) Use wire cutters to cut cable to length. Replace Delrin ball, then tighten to secure allen screw in position.