- ANTI-SLIP KNITTED RUBBER — Most commercial knee-high socks are not suitable for ANY type of weight training. Oni Deadlift Socks have knitted anti-slip rubber thread that grips your shoes which allows you to generate a powerful force to execute your lift.
- TABI STYLE — Tabi are traditional Japanese socks which provides separation between the big toe and other toes. This design allows you to effectively move your big toes during lifts so you can efficiently transfer the power from the ground, to your whole body, then to the bar.
- IPF RECOGNIZED — Although there is no regulation of IPF official recognition in high-socks, Oni is recognized as an IPF official product. IPF mandates all lifters to wear high socks during deadlifts so rest assured that premium quality materials are used in constructing your deadlift socks.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY FABRIC — Made from high quality cotton and polyester, Oni Deadlift Socks do a very good job at protecting your shin while providing comfort and durability. Perfect for deadlifting and rope climbing.
- AFFORDABLE — Most IPF recognized companies are selling deadlift socks up for 2 to 3 times more than our price yet you can’t even tell the difference between their socks and regular knee-high socks. Oni Deadlift Socks stand out with its functionality and affordability, giving you the most bang for your buck!
Size: 23 - 25 cm, 25 - 27 cm, 27 - 29 cm
Size Conversion Table
Color: Black & Red
Material: Cotton, Polyester and Other fiber
Made in Japan