A new design of weightlifting shoe for powerlifting, weightlifting, and kettlebell/girevoy sport.
- An anatomically optimized design using anthropomorphic measurements of athletes.
- Innovative sole made of TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) specifically designed for working with heavy weights. Each sole is a single molded piece, eliminating the need for adhesives and making it virtually indestructible.
- Improved upper construction using ultra-durable synthetic materials, providing maximum support for the foot and maximum stability for the ankle. These shoes fit like a glove.
- Proportional heel height related to shoe size: 0.60 inches effective, 1.08 inches total on size 39, through, 0.67 inches effective, 1.18 inches total on size 47. See outsole diagram below for heel height of each size.
- Less aggressive heel height makes the GYM suitable for low-bar, wide stance squats, deadlifts and powerlifting.
- Designed specifically for powerlifting and weightlifting these shoes improve lifting performance and safety.
- Compared to western shoe models, these shoes are not as narrow and have more volume.
- Unique GYM outsole is made of a high density material which guarantees an even distribution of weight and good traction with the floor.
- Thoroughly tested upper materials to maximize comfort, safety and durability.
- Available in sizes 6.5 US to 14 US (38 RUS to 47 RUS).