Wei-Rui Weightlifting Shoes (Silver)
This product is discontinued
Be sure to read sizing recommendation below in yellow.
Priced as an entry level weightlifting shoe. A metatersal strap and lace anchors increases lateral stability and sucks your foot into the shoe to provide a snug fit. These weightlifting shoes look great and will make a huge difference to your performance and technique. Perfect for weightlifting, powerlifting, crossfit and bodybuilding.
Features: velcro hook and loop strap over laces for added support; rubber midsole and outsole; able to withstand heavy squats; heal meaures 1.25 inches; available in sizes 8 to 12 US (E width)
Don't see your size? Contact us and we will let you know when we expect our next shipment.
Please note that these weightlifting shoes run large and come in Men’s sizes only. To ensure a snug fit, we recommend ordering a full size smaller than your regular sneakers size.
Ladies, please order 1.5-2 sizes smaller to convert to an equivalent Men’s size.
How to find your Wei-Rui shoe size
- You need a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.
- Draw a straight line on the paper. The line should be longer than your foot.
- Place the paper on a flat surface.
- Place your foot on the paper - with your heel and longest toe centered on the line. We recommend standing as this will spread your foot out for a more accurate measurement.
- Draw a mark at the tip of your toe and the back of your heel.
- Measure both feet.
- Take a ruler and measure the distance between the marks.
- To find your correct shoes size you should add some extra space (1.5-2cm or 0.6-0.8inches) to be sure your foot can fit in the shoe.
- Use the Size Converter below and find the length that fits your measurement best. The converter will tell you which size to choose.
- If between sizes, we recommend you go up ½ size
These shoes come in Men's sizes only. (Ladies, please order 1 full size smaller to convert to the equivalent Men’s size). We highly recommend that you measure your foot length using the instructions below and then find your size using our size converter.
The length of the shoe is measured from the heel to the end toe tip on the inside of the shoe (excluding lining and inner sole). More accurate measurements are taken while standing.
- Measure your feet.
- Select unit and choose the length closest to your measurement.
- Add extra space to find your shoe size. (Normally 2cm/0.8in)
- Please note, if the size recommended by this calculator is larger than your regular running shoe size, then order your regular shoe size instead.
Typically, for men, the Size Converter should output your regular shoe size or half a size smaller. If the suggested size is much different to your regular shoe please contact us with your details.